Date of Birth: June 27, 1995
Hometown: Ventnor, NJ
Home Break: Ventnor Pier, NJ
Contest results: 1st place Girls 2010 ESA regionals, 2x ESA SJ division champ 08-09, NSSA NE conference Champ 09, 1st place Heritage Pearl Classic, Dean Randazzo surf for a Cause
Travels: New Hampshire, OBX, Florida
- What do you do to train?…Run, work out with my cousin.
- What do you do when it’s flat?…Skate, run, snowboard.
- Who is your crew? Who are your friends?…Pat, Brittney, Max, and many more…
- Your favorite part about surfing…Being able to go out and have fun with my friends, able to forget about life’s little problems, and being one with the sea.
- Goals in the sport…To travel, and to make finals at easterns with at least a 3rd place finish.
- Weird but true…Whenever I lose a contest, I’ve come back and followed up with a top-3 finish.
- Craziest travel story…Traveling to Easterns in FL last year, my board was lost by the airline. It showed up the day before we made our trip home, talk about panic at the comp!!!
- Parting words…Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.