Date of Birth: November 20, 1983
Hometown: Ocean City, NJ
Home Break: North Street
Sponsors: Hurley, Sanuk, Dragon Alliance, Lost Surfboards, Heritage, Creatures of Leisure, Watermans, Ossur
Contest results: 2001 ESA Men’s Champ, 2nd place Grudge Match 2004 and 2009, Semis Newport WQS 2 Star 2006
Travels: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Australia, Ireland, California, Brazil, Tahiti, Mexico, El Salvador, Morrocco, Nova Scotia
- What do you do to train?…Whatever tires me out. Go hard in everything. Biking, running, swimming, working out, cross training.
- What do you do when it’s flat?…That’s time for Bizz-nass!
- Who is your crew? Who are your friends?…Check out my facebook.
- Your favorite part about surfing…The constant challenges of the progression in the sport is never boring. I love where it has taken me in my life and all the people I have met.
- Goals in the sport…To make my impact in the industry and leave a legacy at home in Jersey.
- Weird but true…I have the same birthday as RFK.
- Craziest travel story…I broke into a military camp once for gas in Socal. The drill sargent wanted to kill me!
- Parting words…Do what you do and do it well!